ISSOs are responsible for the day-to-day security of organization systems, making their job one of the most important in the realm of cybersecurity. They provide the everyday oversight of system security posture and are the direct link for security-based communication across various key stakeholders. ISSOs are responsible for developing and maintaining security artifacts as well as monitoring and improving the ongoing maturity and health of cybersecurity efforts. GAI Cyber can serve as your dedicated ISSO and lead ongoing security and compliance efforts.
GAI Cyber can provide FISMA compliance and ATO retention efforts, or provide supplemental guidance and expertise for your existing security personnel. GAI Cyber can provide support such as:
- Security Control and Security Documentation update
- Security Control Self-Assessment
- Change Control Board member
- Evaluating Changes and conducting Security Impact Analysis
- Ongoing Vulnerability Analysis
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Continuous Monitorin
- POA&M Development, Review and Remediation
- Audit Preparation
- Regular Review of System Accounts
- Contingency Plan Testing Exercises
International Security Standard 27001 (IS0 27001)
ISO 27001 is an international security standard that requires an organization to establish, maintain and continually improve an information security management system.